The Mitchell Park Domes is not just special, it is one of a kind. With one of the largest and most unique collections of plants in the U.S., and located in the heart of Milwaukee, it is truly a community treasure.
By giving a contribution to Friends of The Domes, you are sending a message of support for keeping a world-class horticultural conservatory in Milwaukee.
Here are just a few examples of the work your donation makes possible:
- Scholarships for schools, community organizations and families unable to pay the admission fees.
- School field trips for 3,000+ Milwaukee-area children.
- Educational workshops and tours for both adults and children.
- Educational programs for the horticultural staff, ensuring they are utilizing the most recent research and science.
- Facility renovations such as the newly-renovated Education Center.
- Maintenance and expansion of the $3.2 million world-class plant and animal collection.
- Care and maintenance for the Domes’ many animal residents.
Many Ways to Donate
Make checks payable to Friends of The Domes and mail to:
Friends of The Domes
PO Box 1632
Milwaukee, WI 53201
Through the Gift Shop
Stop in during your next visit!
Donations are tax deductible and go directly to education programming and improvement of this unique Milwaukee treasure. Tax ID: 39-1727792
For those interested in making a planned gift through an estate or will or would like to designate a gift to the Friends of The Domes endowment, please contact the Executive Director or call (414) 257-5608.
Friends of the Domes offers a wide array of partnership opportunities including customized sponsorships. Learn more.