The Friends of The Domes works tirelessly to enhance the visitor experience and cultivate a lifelong love of nature for everyone who visits The Domes. This happens through:
- School field trips: we host more than 3,000 children annually!
- Adult and family education: we offer 50 educational programs throughout the year.
- Funding to support enhancements and maintenance of the facility, plant collection and “animal educators” (our fish, birds, toads and bearded dragon).
- Funding to support ecologically sustainable operations.
- Scholarships: all children and families have access to our programs and The Domes.