Mitchell Park Wellness Collective
Saturday, Sept 23rd, 9am-12pm
RAIN DATE: Sunday, Sept 24th, 9am-12pm
Mitchell Domes Outdoor Plaza
Wellness booths: Learn about the methods and benefits of the following healing practices with our local experts.
- Herbal Tea: enjoy a tea tasting while learning about the benefits of drinking your vitamins!
- Muscle testing demos
- Energy demos
- Energy healing demos
5 free classes:
- 9:00am – Opening Grounding Ceremony and Introduction
- 9:30am – Bilingual (Spanish/English) Yoga Class
- 10:15am – Healing through Art and Nature (Show Dome theme focus)
- 11am – Journaling workshop
- 11:30am – Sound and stillness, music and mediation
The Mitchell Park Wellness Collective is community-driven initiative that utilizes the backdrop of beautiful and historic Mitchell Park as a place for healing. Classes, events, workshops, and 1-on-1 fosters a sense of community and encourages individuals to take an active role in their own well-being.
Mitchell Park is a large historic urban park (one of the first 6 public parks in Milwaukee!) in the heart of the Clarke Square neighborhood and southside communities, overlooking the Menomonee Valley. The Friends of the Domes envision a reactivated Mitchell Park will provide neighbors, families, and nature lovers with free access to long term health benefits.
The Mitchell Park Domes provides a resource for education, wellness, healing and equity.
This FREE mini Wellness Fair will give you the opportunity to learn more about what new wellness services that will be offered at The Domes